Diamond wire saw, also known as diamond wire, refers to the use of electroplating or resin bonding to fix diamond abrasives on metal wires.
1. Electroplating type: a linear superhard material tool made by depositing a layer of metal (usually nickel and nickel-cobalt alloy) on the wire by electroplating and consolidating diamond abrasive in the metal. Metal plating is a bonding agent, and diamond abrasives are used for cutting.
Electroplated diamond wire saws can be made into different diameters and lengths according to requirements; wire saws can be installed on different equipment to form different processing methods, such as reciprocating (saw frame) type, high speed band saw type, wire cutting type, etc. For the processing of hard and brittle materials, the wire saw can not only cut thin sheets but also curved surfaces, and can also be used for the training of small holes. It has a broad application prospect. At present, Nanjing Sanchao New Materials Co., Ltd. is a relatively mature company producing electroplated diamond wire saws in China. It has earlier investment in research and development and has strong technical strength.
2. Resin type: use resin as bonding agent to fix diamond abrasive on metal wire
In order to make the diamond abrasive more firmly attached to the wire, the diamond needs to be pretreated. The diamond is plated, that is, the diamond surface is evenly covered with a layer of nickel metal (or other metal). This diamond is called nickel plating. Diamond.
Second, the bare wire
Bare wire is a bus bar to which diamond is attached. Generally, metal wire is used. Diamond is evenly fixed around the bare wire by electroplating and resin bonding. At the same time, the bare wire must maintain a certain strength and toughness to ensure that the diamond wire will not Break or break.
- What are the cutting advantages of diamond wire saws
- Characteristics and functions of diamond and superhard materials
- Three minutes to show you the difference between laboratory-grown diamonds and natural diamonds
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of diamond tiles?
- Diamond wire saw applications
- Diamond wire saw cutting advantages
- Diamond cut steel wire
- Quality inspection and control of electroplated diamond wire saw
- Diamond wire saw definition edit
- Manufacturing process of electroplated diamond wire saw